About meI am a Ramón y Cajal Fellow at the Department of Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics and the Condensed Matter Physics Center (IFIMAC) at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. The majority of my current work is focused on the implementation of my ERC Starting Grant project MMUSCLES (Modification of Molecular structure Under Strong Coupling to confined Light modES).
Links to former groups
- Nanophotonics Group at
- IFIMAC and the Departamento de Física Teórica de la Materia Condensada,
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- ITAMP (Institute for Theoretical Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics)
- at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- and at Harvard Physics Department